Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tack and field interview


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2275443/track_and_field_world_records/

1.What made you want to do track and field?  I started because I like sports and wanted to stay in shape.
2.  What events did you do in track and field?  I did the shot put and discus in track and field.
3.  Did you do any running in track and field?  I did not run because I was not fast enough.
4.  What kind of strength do you have to have to do shot put and discus?  You need to have upper and lower body strength.  The distance you throw comes from technic more than strength.
5.  Is the competition hard in track and field?  We compete with schools in the county first.  If we do well we can go to State.  There is a lot of competition.
6.  What was your personal best on shot put?  I never got the technic down and had to rely on strength.  My personal best was 40, which was a little above average.
7.  What was your personal best on discus?  My personal best was 112, which was a little above average.
8.  Would you recommend track and field to students today?  I would recommend being on the track and field team.  I think the sport helps with personal strength and indurance.
9.  did you ever run at all in track?  I did the big man relay.
10.  What was your favorite thing about track & field?  My favorite thing about track and field was being on a team and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment